The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a government agency responsible for hiring civil servants and bureaucrats for the Government of Punjab in Pakistan. The PPSC also holds examinations for the recruitment of middle and upper-middle management positions in the provincial government.
The PPSC was established in 1947, shortly after the independence of Pakistan. The commission is headquartered in Lahore and its current chairman is Muhammad Naeem Bhatti.
The PPSC has announced that it will be holding a written examination for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Coordination) in the Chakwal District on the 20th of December, 2023.
This is a great opportunity for those looking to start a career in the civil service. The written examination will be followed by an interview and the successful candidate will be appointed to the post for a period of five years.
The Assistant Commissioner (Coordination) is responsible for coordinating the activities of the various government departments in the district. He or she will also be responsible for liaising with the district administration and the Provincial Government.
The eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Coordination) are as follows:
– The candidate must have a Master’s degree in Public Administration or a related field from a recognized university.
– The candidate must have a minimum of five years of experience in a government or semi-government organization.
– The candidate must be between the ages of 25 and 35 years.
Those who meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Commissioner (Coordination) in the Chakwal District should submit their applications to the PPSC by the 20th of November, 2023.
2. Why Ppsc job in chakwal 2023 is attractive?
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a governmental body responsible for hiring and managing the provincial civil service and bureaucracy in the Pakistani province of Punjab.
The commission is headquartered in Lahore and its current chairman is Jawad Rafique Malik.
The PPSC has been criticized in the past for being slow and inefficient, but it has made significant strides in recent years in reforming its operations.
One of the most attractive features of the PPSC is its competitive salaries. Civil servants in Punjab earn significantly more than their counterparts in other provinces.
Punjab also offers a number of perks and benefits that make it an attractive destination for civil servants. These include free housing, free health care, and generous retirement benefits.
Punjab is also home to some of Pakistan’s most beautiful and historic cities, such as Lahore, Multan, and Faisalabad.
The PPSC offers a number of attractive job opportunities for civil servants. These include positions in the provincial government, judiciary, police, and education.
The PPSC is an excellent choice for those looking for a challenging and rewarding career in public service.
3. Who is eligible for Ppsc job in chakwal 2023?
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced job opportunities in Chakwal for the year 2023. The Commission is inviting applications from eligible and qualified candidates for various positions. The details of the vacancies are as follows:
1. Assistant Professor (BPS-18)
2. Demonstrator (BPS-17)
3. Registrar (BPS-18)
4. Senior Registrar (BPS-19)
The minimum qualification for the above mentioned positions is Masters’ degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university. Candidates must also have relevant teaching/professional experience.
The age limit for the above mentioned positions is 21-30 years.
Interested candidates can apply online through the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk. The last date to submit the online application is December 31, 2023.
For more information, please visit the PPSC website.
4. How to apply for Ppsc job in chakwal 2023?
Ppsc job in chakwal 2023:
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a constitutional body established under Article 242 of the Constitution of Pakistan. Its main function is to make recruitment to the Provincial Civil Services and the Provincial Police Service.
The Commission is composed of a Chairman and ten Members. The Chairman and Members are appointed by the Governor of the Punjab on the advice of the Chief Minister. The Chairman and Members hold office for a term of four years or until they attain the age of sixty-five years, whichever is earlier.
The Commission is assisted by a Secretary and a Deputy Secretary. The Secretary is appointed by the Governor of the Punjab on the advice of the Chief Minister.
The Commission has its headquarters at Lahore.
The Commission is required to submit an annual report to the Governor on the working of the Commission.
The Commission is empowered to make regulations for the conduct of its business.
The Commission is a quasi-judicial body and its decisions are final and binding on all concerned.
The Commission is required to hold examinations and interviews for recruitment to the Provincial Civil Services and the Provincial Police Service.
The Commission may also make recommendations for appointment to such other services of the Province as may be prescribed by law.
5. What are the benefits of Ppsc job in chakwal 2023?
There are many benefits to working as a Ppsc job in chakwal 2023. Some of these benefits include:
1. Job satisfaction: Ppsc job in chakwal 2023 are usually very satisfied with their jobs. This is because they get to help people in their community and make a difference in their lives.
2. Good pay: Ppsc job in chakwal 2023 usually earn a good salary. This is because their job is important and requires a lot of responsibility.
3. Job security: Ppsc job in chakwal 2023 have a high level of job security. This is because their job is essential to the community and is not likely to be replaced by technology.
4. Good benefits: Ppsc job in chakwal 2023 usually have good benefits. This includes health insurance and retirement plans.
5. Flexible hours: Ppsc job in chakwal 2023 often have flexible hours. This is because their job is not 9-5 and they can often set their own hours.